Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birds Gone Wild on Video!

Well, I should have know that someone would capture 'the capture', LOL. Here is Bob and Bobbie caught on video on Monday morning. Thank you to whoever got the footage!


Also, here is a great capture of a juvenile going back to the nestbox! This is amazing, he's adorable, sort of hopping and playing with something. Its a long video but a great thunderstorm going on in the background! Nice capture to SkygirlBlue of BCAW.


And while I have your attention, I might as well post all the fledge videos. Below is #1 Amelia, July 6. Then Charlie, Sally and OOPS, Bobbie on July 7.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved watching Bob and the hostessing ladies of the COB talking to that naughty little Bobbie! Also, the video of the baby returning to the nesting box must be from Tuesday afternoon. I am a hostess in the JSMB on Tuesday and I neglected my duties as I stood at the east window of the 10th floor and watched a baby rather enjoying the rain storm from his/her perch on the roof of the administration building. He/she must have flown to the nesting box when they were sufficiently "showered."

Liz Schubert said...

Yes, that nestbox video was from the rainstorm on Tuesday afternoon :) You have a great view from up there, I would have trouble getting my work done too.

Anonymous said...

I think I have a little case on Bob Walters. What a nice man.